Thursday, March 17, 2011

4 Or 5 Bright Round Balls Of Light Over Plumstead Greater London UK (Picture)

Date: March 14, 2011
Time: Evening.

My name is (name removed) here are some strange pictures I took over Plumstead.

Additional Information and Picture:

Hi Brian, thanks for getting back to me. I was looking out of my top window when I saw some strange lights far off. A couple of miles away I would say and within a few minuets they were over head. I ran and got my camera, went in to my garden.

I looked up and there was 4 or 5 bright round balls. Every time I tried to take picture, they moved.

The objects were moving horizontally and vertically. My wife and I watched them for a few minuets, then they just disappeared.

We went to the front window and saw another one, then we saw a very fast plane following it.

When it got near to it, it just disappeared. I think the plane was a jet due to how fast it was going. I will try to attach photos. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: