Saturday, February 23, 2008

Keighley West Yorkshire, England U.K. 5 Bright Lights

Posted: February 23, 2008

Date: December 31, 2007 Time: 11:55 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 5 Shape of objects: Bright lights. Weather Conditions: Partial clouds.

Description: I went to make a coffee just before midnight and let the dog out into the back garden, looked up into the sky and I saw 5 bright lights all at fairly even distances apart in the shape of a curve with the front light being the top of the curve and they were all moving very slowly but in the same direction. I couldn't stop looking at them as I knew they were something a bit different from the normal, then I decided to go and get my daughters camcorder. The wife asked what's up? as I was rushing around in a panic looking for the camcorder, I said quick look out of the window, which she did and then came running downstairs after seeing 2 of the lights with an orange glow from one of the bedroom windows. Not knowing how to work the camcorder i was wasting valuable time, the wife switched the camcorder on and just at that point all the fireworks in the area were set off as it had just gone midnight, i then ran to the back door and the 5 lights had gone.

TV/Radio None.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: