Sunday, February 10, 2008

Watford, U.K. A Oblong Shaped Craft And Other Objects Around It

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 17, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Hi there, I would like to email you regarding something that myself and someone else with me saw on the evening of Friday, August 17, 2007 at around 9:15 p.m. I had finished up rehearsing some music at the basement studios in Watfors and was walking toward my car. The sky was still quite light with some clouds around. I looked up at the sky and what I saw was very odd. There was a light which was oblong shaped in the sky, it was stationary, standing up on the narrow end (so that the long edges were horizontal). At first I thought it was a reflection on my glasses, but when I moved my head, the object did not move with the movement of my head. Whatever this thing was, it wasn't really that high up as it was sitting just below the cloud cover. There were also black streaks in the sky near this object. They were straight black lines, very well defined. I don't think they were vapor trails as they did not break up or diffuse in any way.

The oblong shaped light then rotated by around 90 degrees and then orientated into a horizontal position. The color of this shape turned into black and separated into two pieces. I also noticed some black objects, two of them I think, sort of hovered around the shape. They were slightly elongated circles, but one edge looked sharp. One other thing I noted was a white (a vapor trail this time) of what looked like a missile heading for this shape. (this happened before the shape changed color or orientation and before I saw the other small objects).

I wasn't the only person who saw this. I called the manager of the studio outside and he also witnessed this. I really don't know what to make of all this. I was trying whilst standing outside with (name removed) to try and reason what were seeing. Neither of us could understand what this was. I would be grateful for your views on this as I have never seen or heard of anything like this.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: