Sunday, February 10, 2008

Punta Sam Area Of Cancun, Mexico Object With Strobing Lights

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 14 and 15, 2007 Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

The past 2 nights both my wife and I have seen strange lights in the sky over the ocean here in Cancun. Where we live is outside of downtown. It is far enough to where you can see many stars on your average nights, and most of them on moonless nights. I was up late having my last smoke of the night in my upstairs office. All the lights were off when something caught my attention. The first night I only noticed one object. The second I counted at least four (even though they were further away) In the beginning I thought that it was a plane, however it wasn't moving. It seemed circular in shape kind of like a couple of deep dish plates stacked on top of each other, but with the side that you eat on facing inwards towards each other. It had very bright different color strobing lights (blue, green, red, yellow, & white) all over the center of whatever it was.

I looked at it with my naked eye and with binoculars. The weird part was that when I looked at it with the binoculars I could only see 3 defined blue lights. With my naked eye it looked like a crazy disco going on. I observed it for about 10 minutes, when I thought that I may have been seeing things. Even though it was late I woke my wife up to confirm what I saw. By her initial reaction that confirmed that I wasn't just seeing things, or worse...crazy.

I did a Google search of whatever it was that I saw and found a picture or a drawing of one. It resembles closely to whatever it was that I saw. The only difference with the picture and what I saw was that there weren't any lights on the bottom of the whatever it was. I know that this email may be futile, however I feel that I had to tell somebody.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO

The incident in question occurred in the Punta Sam area of Cancun, Mexico on the 14th & 15th of September 2007 at around 1AM.

To add further I have continually seen 2-4 objects with blinking lights a night since my initial report. They seem to be further away however they are close enough to determine that they don't make any sound, they are not Helicopters, airplanes, or satellites. Just today I saw a report on the Hoy! Television show of an actual night vision recording of an alien encounter in the Yucatan Peninsula, which is the next state over. The guests name is Jaime Mauzan and the show appeared today (Sept 25, 2007).

There is definitely something strange going on in this area. I am going to have to invest in a Night Vision capable video camera so that I can record and send it to you. That or possibly you could come down here and see it for yourself, because this is seriously becoming a nightly event.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: