Friday, February 8, 2008

Renfrew Renfrewshire U.K. Unusual Craft

Posted: February 8, 2008

Date: June/July 2007 Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Large round. Weather Conditions: Dry clear summer evening.

Description: I stay off Broadloan in Renfrew, my daughter and I heard a noise, a noise like an engine, definitely not an aircraft. When we went out to investigate this noise, the object moved towards Renfrew Town Centre. The air after that was filled with fumes ! a very, very strong smell of fumes. We are certain this was not an aircraft because the shape was round, like a space ship. Why did I not report it ? Who would I have reported it to ? This is the first time I have come across this site or else I would have submitted this sooner.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: