Saturday, February 23, 2008

Manchester, United Kingdom Orange Colored Objects

Posted: February 23, 2008

Date: December 31, 2007 Time: 12:10 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 6 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: 1 big orange fire glow type object and 3 smaller ones. Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: Since reading all the other sightings I feel I have to report mine. I was actually placing rubbish in my bin when something caught my eye, in the sky. I thought it was a shooting star because the object flew across the sky from right to left but then flew back again, it was at that point that I saw two more objects hovering side my side. All three then hovered moving slowly across the sky the sky. It was definitely not fireworks/airplane. But the best is yet to come, what we saw next was, from behind some trees came an big orange fire-glow type object which slowly joined the other three objects, again all four objects moved slowly together. The smaller objects then form a triangular shaped under the bigger one and moved out of our view.

TV/Radio No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: