Sunday, February 10, 2008

Comino, Malta Bright Light Moves Erratically

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 17, 2007 Time: 01:30

It was the 17th of August 2007, I was with my workmates for a fishing competition in Comino. We stayed there till the morning after. It was about 01:30 when I noticed a bright white light in the sky which moved fast silent and in an erratic way. It was flying about 8 stories high and over Comino (Gozo side).

My father was with me and he saw it too, I also called two of my friends who were near and saw it too. The light continued moving on Comino for half an hour then it got lower behind a cliff and I didn't see it again. When in the morning I talked to other of my friends one told me that he saw it too but in another direction.

I'm still confused and I have no explanation of what this light was.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: