Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pokfulam, Hong Kong V Shaped Craft (Graphic)

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 9, 2007 Time: 8:00 p.m.

Approach Direction: From South, about 90 degrees, enters vision. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: South West.

Description: It is Rosh Hashana, New Year in Hong Kong. I was on the balcony at 8.00pm on the 12th of September 2007, 13th floor of my Hong Kong apartment facing SW. The building is Baguio Villas in Pokfulam, facing the sea. We had guests, an accountant friend, his wife. My 15yr old son and my wife were also present. We were flicking my sons laser beam on and off into the air. A Very Clear night.

We saw appear out of nowhere, 90 degrees vertical, directly above us a V shaped craft with lights underneath. It flew from the South to the North, silently and slowly. I had seen this craft before in 2000 and reported it to MUFON.

I shouted for everyone to look at the UFO. I was filled with emotion because at last my wife and kids would be able to witness what I had seen and spoken about in the past. They were all stunned and we ended up in deep conversation about this.

My son has been so excited since then and my wife is somewhat bewildered. Our friends were stunned to say the least. A new awakening for them.

On my part I am still so happy that at last my family saw what I saw in 2000. This craft is over a mile wide. It was at very high altitude but very clear to look at. My size estimation is based on my last sighting when it was at 800ft altitude measured against a well known Hong Kong building which had a beam of light on the top as part of a design.

This craft is so much like the witness drawings of the Phoenix lights as opposed to the film clips because it had solid wings with lights. The solidity of the wings seemed to be invisible in the last few seconds and only the lights were clearly visible. Confusing.It literally vanished in front of our eyes after about 7 seconds.

Color/Shape: Orange brown glow, V-shape, solid with lights, under wings.

Height & Speed: Hard to estimate but about 1000m plus wide, seemed slow moving to the eye. If 1000M plus, wide then real speed maybe 300klm per hr. Appears very slow moving due to altitude. Lasted 7 seconds by appearing then disappearing.

TV/Radio/Press: No.



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: