Thursday, February 14, 2008

Grovedale Geelong Victoria, Australia Object Shinning A Neon Blue Light

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 1, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Star - shape, but orange. Weather Conditions: Fine, Clear.

Description: I went out on the back patio for a cigarette about 10:30 at night, and immediately a car pulled into our driveway shining it's neon blue headlights across my feet and onto the wall about 1 meter beside me, to the left. I thought this was odd because the gap beside the house and the fence on my right is about the width of the pavement out the front, no car can fit !

I looked to my right, looked at... nothing! no car!! I looked back to my left, and the light moved up and down about 50cm each way! It was like a dymo torch emitting it's blue ray on the wall, but I could not see any source or ray of the light, like a torch.

Something in the sky caught my eye, I looked up to see a comet, rise up and left very sharp and fast, leaving a trail of Fluor orange vapor behind it, then disappear, the vapor following it!

I am serious, and was not drinking on that night.

TV/Radio (no reports on Internet, news or newspapers.)

The next week, I told my hairdresser who works about 10 km away, who said she had a similar experience on the same night, 20 minutes earlier, but thought it was a police helicopter performing marijuana raids despite the lack of helicopter noise.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: