Sunday, February 10, 2008

Parkinson In Brisbane, Australia A Black Oval UFO

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 4, 2007 Time: 12:30 p.m. (midday)

Approach Direction: Heading South - Not on Flight Path but traveling over bushland. Departure Direction: Heading South but immediately turning towards my home (west). Witness Direction: North.

Description: Cloudy day with dark clouds and noticed an object flying at speed through the darker clouds. This object was black and oval.

As I watched the object fly at the height of a plane, I knew it couldn't have been a place based on the tremendous speed it was generating. The immediate decision for the object to change course, made me realize that this was no normal airplane. I decided to run into the house as the object was coming my direction.

Color/Shape: Black - Oval (It was like a Goodyear Balloon that you see in the UK with advertisements on each side) but this was completely black. Like a place with no wings.

Height & Speed: Height of a standard plane. No idea of speed.

TV/Radio/Press: Unaware of any other sighting in this area.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: