Saturday, February 23, 2008

Adelaide, South Australia 4 Circular Lights

Posted: February 23, 2008

Date: December 26, 2007 Time: 12:15 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Circular. Weather Conditions: Clear and fine.

Description: Not sure if this is a hoax or not but I was on my balcony in Port Adelaide at just after 12:00am on early Boxing Day morning. I initially saw 3 lights moving slowly towards the North West from the Adelaide hills which appeared to be in triangular formation, then a 4th light appeared just ahead of the three, the light ahead started to move quicker and soon appeared to be traveling at speed with relevance to the stars/moon behind. They slowly flickered/blinked off and they where gone. I estimate my total viewing time at around 5 minutes. The captured video is just over 3 minutes.

TV/Radio None that I know of.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: