Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK Silent Silver Colored Craft

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: July 27, 2007 Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: Southwest.

Description: I was sat upstairs on the second floor of my house which has a large dormer style window facing south west.

I was sat at my computer facing the window above and glanced up and looked out of the window. Just as I did I saw an object flying across the sky from left to right, it was about 3000 feet above the ground. I could see it's shape and silver color very clearly. The sky at the time was blue with patchy clouds and I could see it reflected the sky and sun at the top and it was mirror-like best description for it was it was like a drop of mercury.

It traveled in a straight line from south to north at a constant speed of about 100mph. It was in view for around 5 seconds. It was totally silent. After it disappeared out of sight to the north I kept looking and then saw another one traveling in the same direction at the same speed. I saw this one for longer though and was watching it for about 15 seconds before it went out of sight. I couldn't see any lights or vapor trails on them just their reflective surface.

Color/Shape: It was round with a flat bottom, curved sides and slightly rounded top. Looked like a drop of mercury.

Height & Speed: 3000 feet @ 100mph.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: