Sunday, February 10, 2008

England East London Hackney, UK A Dim Yellow Egg Shaped Object

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 13, 2007 Time: 2:30 a.m.

Approach Direction: West. Departure Direction: East. Witness Direction: Looking directly up.

Description: Me my brother and my two sisters where sitting over the park watching the meteor shower from around 1:30am.We were all looking in different places of the sky directly above us. We had already seen a few meteors. Then around 2.30am my brother spotted something very different, he shouted what's that pointing at the object. We all saw it, it was a dim yellow egg shape with no trail and no sound moving very fast from west to east (opposite to the meteors) But no way as fast as a meteor and at the end it quickly turned left to right very sharply and very eerie. Because we are in the city, we had a circle of sky with stars and on the outside of the circle. It was really bright and this is where we lost visual.

We where absolutely stunned with what we all saw. I could not believe what I had seen. I was very freaked out, shouting and stuff. I have always heard of sightings from people. I know and said I wouldn't believe it until I saw one with my own two eyes. Well now I have.

Color/Shape: Dim Yellow. Egg shape.

Height & Speed: Consistent speed. Couple of thousand feet. Three times as fast as a commercial jumbo jet.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: