Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kangarilla, South Australia A Large Green Light

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: July 21, 2007 Time: 8:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: From the direction on Kangaroo Island. Departure Direction: Slightly to my left. Witness Direction: Direction of Kangaroo Island.

Description: It was a clear night, no clouds, I was looking at the stars and I noticed a large green light in the sky, moving slightly to the left very quickly. I know the plane routines around this area and I am sure it was not a plane, satellite or anything ordinary. I watched it for about 60 seconds, as it started to grow fainter and gradually disappear. the object looked quite high, and around 30 km away. It was moving to quickly to be a manmade object.

Color/Shape: A green light, large, round.

Height & Speed: Not sure of height, but moving very quickly.

TV/Radio/Press: It wasn't.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: