Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lancaster, Lancashire, England UK Bright Orange Objects

Posted: October 4, 2008

Date: September 11th 2008
Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 and a photo.
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round orange circle.
Weather Conditions: Bit of cloud in some parts of sky (night time).

Description: I was at home in Lancaster, UK at 1120pm tonight ..At first I saw 1 bright orange object in the sky, going from one side of the sky to the other (over my house). It looked to be going faster than a plane, took about 20 seconds to go from one side to the other.

As soon as that disappeared, another object (the same as the first) took the same path across the sky.

Then when that disappeared, a third object (same as the two before) did exactly the same.. looked like they were following one another???

I phoned my mother and got my camera, as the third was going across the sky. told my mother to go outside and look (she lives in Morecambe - but saw nothing). I took a picture of the third object going over my house.

I have zoomed in and looked at the pic as best as I can... cant make out what it is??.. but surrounding the orange glow is an orange like smoke screen in the sky that I didn't see with my eyes?

Feel bit shaken, and stupid for writing this because I always laugh at people when I hear of UFO sightings..... Have never seen anything like this before.... But I know I'm not going mad because I have the picture. ha ha

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Thank you for your reply

No it wasn't.. And also they took exactly the same path in the sky????

Have you had any of the same sightings from this area (Lancaster, UK) from Last night (Sep 11th 2008) ?

Surely someone else must have seen them?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: