Saturday, October 25, 2008

Romford/Collier Row, London, England Two Black Objects

Posted: October 25, 2008

Date: October 3, 2008
Time: 6:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear daytime light.

Description: Just happened to look out of the living room window as 2 dark black objects came into view. The second trailing object caught my instant attention due to its strange flight pattern. It seemed to rotate not only round in one direction but also on its axis revealing a silver underside. It gave of the effect of doing a figure of 8 type maneuver. It instantly called out to my wife to bring me the phone and camera. I ran outside and could clearly see the first disc rotating as well. Unfortunately by the time my wife brought the camera and I got the lock off the objects were disappearing from view over the houses.

The were travelling in a southerly direction towards the Thames. My daughter heard me calling out to my wife and saw the objects herself she managed to take a photograph of the objects on her camera phone but they were some distance away at this point. I have not had the opportunity to download the picture onto the computer yet and view it but will send it later. What we have witnessed has left us in no doubt that what we saw were flying saucers whether they're alien technology is another question.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: