Sunday, October 12, 2008

Greenwich, Sydney, New South Wales Three Unknown Objects

Posted: October 12, 2008

Date: September 22, 2008
Time: 05:10

Location: Greenwich Sydney. Sighting was over North Sydney horizon heading west over North Shore area.
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: 2 bright dots and 1 smaller bright dot.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: I was sitting on the balcony eating breakfast before work and these 3 objects appeared. The first 2 were approx 200 yards or so apart, 1 following the other, extremely bright green so bright they offered no shape, just a dot. Approx 800 yards behind, a third dot appeared, not as bright and white but still only a dot. All 3 objects were travelling at the same speed, very fast, I imagine the speed of a fighter jet but there was absolutely no sound. I followed
them along the horizon heading east to west until the 3 shapes climbed 45 degrees or so from horizontal and at that point I lost sight of them.

I'm not a supporter or believer in UFO's and have no desire to make an issue out of this. But I know what I saw and thought it should go on record. I have tried to justify it against anything we know of on earth that can move at that speed, with no sound and instantly change direction of travel but at least I am not aware of anything out there that can do this. I'm reporting it now because I wanted to see if anyone else was going to post a sighting before me.

TV/Radio: Checked ABC news at 19:00 last night and nothing was mentioned. Also cannot find any reference to it on the internet..

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: