Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Near Bournemouth-Hurn Airport, Hampshire, England Six Objects

Posted: October 14, 2008

Date: September 24, 2008
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of objects: 6

At 11.15 pm tonight 24/09/08, from my balcony I watched six orange objects appear one at a time. As each one disappeared the other came up to pass me overhead from east to west, each one taking about 3 minutes to travel the breadth of the sky. I do not know if this was going on before I entered my balcony but as I say I saw six of them.

My first impression was that they were the size of a helicopter, as I often see them at night when they are on patrol! I also see many aircraft overhead coming into the flight path for Hurn Airport!. These orange things were coming right across the flight path that's what initially caught my attention. I looked through my binoculars and they seemed to be wriggling as the moved in straight lines.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

I have come across these balloons early in the summer of this year, and yes it may well have been these same things that I saw last evening. They more or less took the same direction across the sky. And they (all six that I saw) went across the flight path of Hurn Airport. But surely air traffic control saw the same things (if they were awake during it and not on a coffee break during a quiet period!!

Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: