Saturday, October 4, 2008

Approaching Belfast International Airport, Northern Ireland Ring Shaped UFO

Posted: October 4, 2008

Date: August 28, 2008
Time: 1040hrs

Number of witnesses: 1 (did not ask other pax)
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: 1 flat ring-like.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy

Description: On Aerlingus flight EI23 bound for Belfast at 1040hrs. We were on descent, approx 5-7 mins before land.

I was on window seat and talking to husband on my left. Then decided to look out of the window.

Immediately saw ring shaped object, flat. Color was like black cloud. Within split second, before I could register what I saw, it seemed like it was quickly being erased. I did not even have the time to grab my husband to look out before it was gone.

Apparent distance from window to object was approx 50-100m.

TV/Radio: None aware.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: