Saturday, October 4, 2008

Alderley Edge, Cheshire, England A Triangular Diamond UFO

Posted: October 4, 2008

Date: September 9, 2008
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular diamond.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky with some high cloud.

Description: Travelling home last night on the A34 bypass, an object flew across my line of vision. The object was moving very fast and not that high, it had a light on each of the corners, but the light was not solid but like a ring on each corner. It first moved fast to the right and then shot away in front only to change direction again coming straight back up the bypass and shooting off to the right towards Macclesfield. I live in Healdgreen about 1 mile from Manchester airport and am quite used to aircraft of all shapes and sizes, but this is like nothing I have seen before, I would estimate the thing to be about the size of 2 Vulcan bombers, black in colour with no noise what so ever. I am 51yrs old and no I had not been drinking but I am baffled by what I saw.

TV/Radio: No this has not been reported to the media.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: