Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crawley, West Sussex, England A Saucer Shaped UFO 18 Feet Off The Ground

Posted: October 5, 2008

Date: September 3, 2008
Time: 11:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer shape.
Weather Conditions: Part cloudy, slight breeze (was windy earlier on).

Description: Very bright flashing light, intermittent approximately 30 second delay. Looked out of bedroom window for closer inspection and could not see the object, however I saw a dark black shadow against tall pine trees in the neighbors garden. It was a definite saucer shape and approximately 15-18 feet above the ground. There are not curtains in the main expanse of my window.

I tried to ignore it (probably more from fright). I lay back down in my bed, getting into a straight comfortable lie on my back position and went immediately into a deep sleep. I had the most weird vivid dream, that I was examined and felt physical pain, although I was reassured and asked to stay calm. Still trying to work out other details in my head. Can someone contact me to discuss other details?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: