Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ruislip, Middlesex, England Eight Spherical Objects

Posted: October 25, 2008

Date: October 3, 2008
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 7
Number of objects: 8
Shape of objects: Spherical
Weather Conditions: Crystal clear night

Description: Large flash of light, then the first orb appeared no sound moving smoothly, bright orange like the sun with a hint of green, no flashing lights, just a constant light, moving from left to right for approx 1 minute, followed by 7 more orbs, all exactly the same, with almost exactly the same time gap in between each one.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hello John,

I have had a look at the video on the UFO balloons, and I can say that 100% certainty that what I and my neighbors saw on Friday was not the balloons. What we saw had the ability to stop, hover and then move faster than any plane/helicopter could and it also had a greenish vapor what seemed to be trailing it. They also appeared systematically, by which I mean when one got to a certain point, then the next one appeared. It really had us all freaked out.

The lights were not flickering at all, but stayed a constant bright orange and were a perfect spherical shape. I have never seen anything like it in my life.

I live very close to RAF Northolt and rang them to ask if anything was reported, I was told that she could not answer that question, but she could confirm that there was no low flying planes in the area at that time. She took all my details and was very interested in what I was telling her (her voice sounded like I wasn't the first to tell her that night). I hope this is useful.

Many thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: