Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England Red Light Shoots Across The Sky

Posted: October 14, 2008

Date: 1991
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Small red lights.
Weather Conditions: Crystal clear starless cloudless night.

Description: I was returning to Harrogate from a family trip to Scotland in the small hours. The family were asleep in the car and as we approached Menwith Hill RAF/USAF base I saw a small red light shoot across the sky at incredible speed, no sound, no flames or shape around it, it turned at right angles without decreasing speed and was then quickly followed by two more small red lights following it's course. I stopped the car and shook my wife awake and asked if
she could see what I could see. She could see the same thing. The lights seemed to be playing a game of 'tig' and travelled far too quickly to be any aircraft that I have ever seen, their movements were jerky and they showed no signs of decreasing speed to take impossibly sharp turns. They quickly went out of sight and the whole thing lasted perhaps 40 seconds. This was around the time of the gulf war and I could only assume at the time that the Americans were
testing some secret weaponry. I have never reported this before or in fact told many people.

TV/Radio: Not aware of any.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: