Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wettingen, AG, Switzerland Round Orange Lights (Photo)

Posted: October 5, 2008

Date: September 14, 2008

Date: 14th of September 2008
Time: Approx: 0:30

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Approx. 20
Shape of objects: Single round lights (orange colored) - some seemed to move together.
Weather Conditions: Rainy; the whole sky was clouded.

Description: Driving home with my car I noticed that above the nearby hill 'Kreuzliberg' in Baden there were approx. 20 lights that were arranged in a circular form. The form, however, wasn't fixed; the lights seemed to move individually. Except for a three lights that my wife and I saw from our balcony, when I showed them to her, after I arrived at home about one minute later. These three lights moved around like they were somehow connected and slowly disappeared behind the hill. All lights seemed to constantly shake slightly.

The lights looked exactly like in the photo from Lausanne from the 24th of August 2007.

They moved towards the west and the witnesses faced to the west.

I have a really bad photo of the lights, that I took with my mobile phone. Until I got my DSLR-cam the lights were gone. If you would like to see it anyway, send me a mail.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John

I can't completely rule out the possibility of the balloons, but I don't think the lights that me and my wife saw were such balloons. Since it was raining all day (at the particular moment that I saw the lights the rain had turned to mist) balloons don't seem likely and judging from the distance I think the balloons would have looked smaller than the lights that I saw.

I've attached the photo that I took with my iPhone. I circled the lights, so that they can be found on there. Because of the bad image quality of the integrated camera the lights could be anything - insects, lens-flares, you name it. By the time I had grabbed my DSLR camera the lights were gone, but they looked like the ones on the photo from the Report from Lausanne, Switzerland from the 24th of August 2007.

Best regards,



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: