Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kendall New South Wales Australia A Glowing Sphere

Posted: October 5, 2008

Date: July 2005
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.
Weather Conditions: Clear Night.

Description: It was heading north very slowly about 1000 feet in the air no noise just a reddish orange glow going bright then dull then bright it then came to a complete stop over the Bago Mountain just about a 1km on my parents farm for about 5 seconds it was like oh you seen me then started to head south again in the same path I have my pilots license I know for a fact a aircraft couldn't do that I was on the phone at the time and I called my parents out to confirm it my mum got some binoculars out and said she could see it spinning around then it took off very fast and there was no site of it.

TV/Radio: There were some other witnesses that saw a orange object that night along the Pacific high way I heard it was reported to Star FM Port Macquarie.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: