Saturday, October 4, 2008

North Yorkshire Moors, England A Cylindrical Shaped UFO

Posted: October 4, 2008

Date: August 14, 2008
Time: 2:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cylindrical.
Weather Conditions: Good; Clear.

Description: Travelling across North Yorkshire Moors by car. Not sure of position. It was very remote, we were unable to see any towns or villages. We were in an elevated spot, high up in the hills. A valley dropped away to the driver's side of the car.

I turned to speak to my husband who was driving and noticed a large, silver/grey cigar shaped object flying level with us, at about the same speed, probably only 2 to 3 hundred meters away. I commented that it was low for a passenger jet. At first glance that is what I thought it was. Then I noticed it had no tail section, wings or livery and no obvious windows. My cry of "What the hell is that!" drew my husband's attention to the object. The object then moved off
at great speed and disappeared into a distant valley. It was a few minutes later that it dawned on us that the object made no sound whatsoever, nor did it leave any heat trail, as you would normally see from a military jet (it was far too big for a harrier etc but travelled away just as fast if not faster).

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: