Friday, October 31, 2008

Royal Botanical Gardens, Melbourne, Victoria Shiny Golden UFO (Pictures)

Posted: October 31, 2008

Date: October 5th 2008
Time: 5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 (my wife & myself)
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Like a shiny golden donut
Weather Conditions: Perfect blue sky, no clouds.

Description: My wife and myself were just unwinding in the Royal Botanical gardens and were going to have a little sleep, when my wife noticed something strange in the sky. She told me "this is not a plane" We then took a 4 pics of the flying object. The object was flying towards south-east of Melbourne.
What was incredible to our eye was how this object was bright and shiny. It wasn't moving very fast, but faster than a plane, it took only a 2 minutes to appear and disappear from our view.

-----

Additional information:

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me. The pictures are pretty large in size, but you'll need to do a close-up (the 'U.F.O' appears pretty small in the picture) That's why you will find here 2 pictures for the moment (there is 4 in total), + a close-up work done by my brother. With my wife we are also both very interested to know UFOINFO's opinion about the flying object on our pictures: in your opinion does it look like an UFO? Or is it something we can explain?

Finally, if you think our case is worth a page in your website (such as a UFO sighting report page), thanks for letting us know.





Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: