Saturday, December 15, 2007

West Wellow, Romsey, Hampshire, England, U.K. Gold Colored Ball (UFO)

Posted: December 15, 2007

Date: November 12, 2007
Time: 1:55 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Gold ball with sometimes red centre that then changed into flying saucer shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear starlit night sky very cold - frost.

Description: I went downstairs to get a bottle for my son and when I walked into the kitchen I noticed a large golden glow in the sky. It was so unusual and I got up close to the window to look up. Now and then you could see red in the centre. I felt scared and decided to go back upstairs to look from my bedroom window. It was still there glowing tremendously and it appeared to change shape. I clearly saw what looked like a flying saucer. I did feel as if it could see me and as I pulled the curtain back I pointed up to it. It then started to move slowly to the right. There was no noise what so ever from it. I watched until it disappeared from sight. Surely other people have seen this too. There was no way it could be missed.

TV/Radio Did not report to either.

*Report On Main Site: West Wellow, Romsey, Hampshire, England, U.K. Gold Colored Ball (UFO)*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: