Monday, December 17, 2007

Newcastle Under Lyme U.K. 1 Large Sphere With White Lights

Posted: December 17, 2007

Date: December 14, 2007
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 dog! and me.
Number of objects: one but made up of 2 parts.
Shape of objects: 1 large sphere with white lights with a smaller sphere with red lights attached.
Weather Conditions: Clear, very cold.

Description: My dog was barking for a while and her bark changed almost to a low howl and she sounded distressed so I investigated. I'm used to helicopters flying over to the hospital and planes but the noise was very loud and static. From my kitchen window in the dark I saw a huge sphere that was covered in bright white lights, a bit like stadium floodlights but all over, like a sea urchin with lights on all its spikes. A smaller sphere with similar but red lights was just to the left and behind as if attached and these were flashing like a lighthouse speed wise.

I put my kitchen light on and despite it being dark outside this object still lit up the sky and started moving toward my house. Although distant it was huge, clearly visible and scary. I ran to the bedroom upstairs and grabbed my phone and took some pictures in the dark and when the camera flashed several times it
started moving away, as if moving from the A500 Wolstanton area toward the M6 Hanford direction. The experience lasted for about 20 minutes or more, from when the dog started barking.

TV/Radio I rang Signal radio to see if anyone else had reported anything and they said no - I declined to be interviewed! They did say that some comet activity had been reportedly expected to take place though - this was clearly an aircraft of some sort but like nothing I could imagine so I wondered if it may have been some observation craft but it was strange and scary once I heard that but it was far from normal.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: