Monday, December 17, 2007

Erith, Kent U.K. A Orange Airship Shaped Object Hovering

Posted: December 17, 2007

Date: Winter 1975
Time: Early evening.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Airship.
Weather Conditions: Clear dark sky.

Description: I was walking home from work and had just entered my road, when I saw a brightly lit, orange airship shaped object hovering in the sky to the north, apparently over SE London. It appeared to be pulsating, and as it was several miles away, must have been very large.It took me about 5 minutes to reach home, keeping the object in my sight. I ran indoors to tell my family what I had seen. It took me a few minutes to convince them to come outside and see, by which time the object was speeding into the distance, so to them it just looked like an orange light. The speed with which it disappeared convinced me it had definitely not been an airship.

TV/Radio I looked for reports for several weeks afterwards, but to no avail. I cant possibly have been the only person who saw it, but I only told a couple of friends about it as I had begun to doubt myself. However I can still see the image as clearly today and recently decided I definitely saw what I have described.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: