Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Applegarth Avenue In Guildford, U.K. A Solid Bright Shinning Red Object

Posted: December 11, 2007

Date: 03/12/07
Time: Approx: 7:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Hard to tell as it kept changing it seemed.
Weather Conditions: Bright clear crisp morning.

Description: I was sat on the train heading to Reading and Applegarth Avenue was on my right when I glanced up to the sky and at first I thought it was the rear of a jet plane up in the sky. It was a solid and very bright shinning red. But it was not flashing. All of a sudden it changed a such a bright white light and looked Orb like. There was no vapor trail. And it didn't seem to me moving on a set path. Just there in the sky. Unfortunately my train kept moving and it was out of sight after about 20 seconds. This is my third sighting of an object that is not quite the norm. And the second one I have seen one Guildford.

TV/Radio Not.

*Report On Main Site: Applegarth Avenue In Guildford, U.K. A Solid Bright Shinning Red Object*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: