Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sauchiehall Street, Central Glasgow, UK A Ball Of Lime Green Neon Light

Posted: December 15, 2007

Date: December 12, 2007
Time: Approx: 3.30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball of lime green neon light.
Weather Conditions: Dry not windy.

Description: As I was walking down Sauchihall Street to Bucchana Street, I heard (and saw) a small ball of green light whiz from behind me round in-front of me at knee level, then go up across me gaining in height, and then up over the roofs of some of the shops and into the sky. It was definitely an object as I felt and heard the force of it go by me. It went quickly, but slowly enough for me to see it clearly and follow it with my eyes.

TV/Radio No details.


*Report On Main Site: Sauchiehall Street, Central Glasgow, UK A Ball Of Lime Green Neon Light*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: