Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cramlington, Northumberland U.K. Looked Like A Shooting Star

Posted: December 19, 2007

Date: December 10, 2007
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Shooting star-like.
Weather Conditions: clear night sky

Description: I just nipped out the back garden for a cigarette and was staring into the sky and saw what looked like a shooting star. Based on the annual comet show I always head out to watch, this was very short and bright, and ended very abruptly.

I kept watching and where it ended I saw a very small star, which was moving in the same direction, but very slow (like what I always assume are satellites). seemed to be a coincidence. But it eventually disappeared, after maybe 15 seconds. It was heading southwest towards those 3 stars in line (the giants belt).

TV/Radio I'm not aware of any similar local reports.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: