Monday, December 17, 2007

Village of Baltonsborough, Near Glastonbury, Somerset, England Orange Lights

Posted: December 17, 2007

Date: December 15, 2007
Time: 8:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 5 altogether (1 on it's own then 4 together a little later)
Shape of objects: Just moving lights - it was dark.
Weather Conditions: Clear, no wind, cold air.

Description: One orange light moving slowly across the sky in a straight line followed by four of the same which were traveling in the same direction as the first but were also shifting position within the group. Appeared to slow down when I turned the car off and got out to look properly.As I was on my own, I got back in, started the car and drove on home. There were a couple of other cars on the road, one traveling the opposite direction to me (and a similar direction to the objects) and one that overtook me as I was parked on the side of the road. I'm not particularly impressionable but it did freak me a bit because I was alone.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: