Monday, December 31, 2007

New South Wales, Australia Objects Rise Up And Split Away

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 30, 2004 Time: 6:05 p.m.

Hi, I live in New South Wales, Australia to be specific in the Penrith area, at around 6:05 p.m. EST my mother spotted a reddish/orange dot with a faint white center dormant in the sky, she then said a second object came from underneath at 90 degrees and met with the other object, being level with each other then started moving at the same speed to the left. These two objects I think were towards the west I am not too sure. I tried getting images with my digital camera and my and my mothers camera phone but they did not pick up the objects.

Some personal details about us I am 16 years old my mother is 42 of Indonesian background with no knowledge of what UFOs or aliens are but myself I am thoroughly interested in them, this is my second sighting, my first was when I was about 10 years old.

So again, about 6:05 p.m. EST, it was cloudy they disappeared into the cloud I think, the dormant one disappeared first, then the second one minutes later, I can't think of anything else now but if you wish to know anything else please contact me..thanks

Yours sincerely.

Additional Information:

Again about nearly 3 hours ago I sent an email about 2 orange/red dots, I have spotted them again at 8.45 EST, this time with another witness my friend/neighbor, my mother again spotted them first from her upstairs window, they were in the EXACT same position, except this time the one on the left headed further out west at fast speed, and the other when was heading for the ground at an angle.

Just to give you more information I live in the suburb of St. Clair in NSW, this has become huge now...at about 9.22 p.m. EST I saw 6, (six), come from the same spot, coming from the ground, and they split up ! ! it was amazing ! they were so bright ! some neighbors saw this time it was an amazing sight, some headed back towards the ground, some went left right everywhere, it scared the crap out of me, I do not know if they are the same two from before with an extra 4, or they are different ones, but all I know is there could be 6 or 10 including the other 4 I saw, they all could be coming from one place because they all have taken off and came from the same position...I'm sure some other people will be posting this stuff somewhere...they were spotted in NSW in the Penrith area, I live in St. Clair but I doubt they are in St..Clair they seemed too far away, definitely in the Penrith region though...I have pictured of a pretty bad quality on my camera phone but I do not have a way to upload them, I'll think of something soon...thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: