Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hemlington, Middlesbrough UK An Incredible UFO Sighting !

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: 1981 Time: 18.00 - 20.00

Number of witnesses: 5 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Walking home from the local chip shop down a main road with food, 3 of us (my mother, cousin and myself), the sky is filled with colorful cotton wool like clouds (multi colored), lightning and thunder is beginning to happen but there is no rain, it is the middle of a beautiful summer.

We arrive home and I cant take my eyes off the amazing sky, which all of us think is interesting, There are 5 of us (another cousin and grandma) sitting in the kitchen preparing the table for our food. Lightning and thunder seems to have stopped, I'm standing on a chair looking out of the window constantly for 10 or so minutes, when all of a sudden at the bottom of our street I see a ball of what I can only describe as solid light. It is not fire but is lit up, it has an external appearance of oil on water on its shell, which is moving in the same manner as well, but is colored red, yellow, gold, white, black, amber, pink, orange.

It is the size of two UK cars in width (covering the entire road) and is hovering about 5-10 feet off the ground. It is almost 100 meters away from our house and slowly moving towards us slowly and moving in a really odd manner ( what I can only describe as fast and slow at the same time), I shout my mother to look, she does and a sense of panic makes her shout her own mother, all 5 of us are staring at the object watching it move towards us, it gets to about 15-20 meters away from us and everyone but me panics and runs, I turn and realize I should be scared and follow. We hide in the staircase, not knowing what to expect. What seems like 3 minutes pass, and we return to check outside, nothing is there, no evidence of any damage to trees, fences or house, and last but weirdly not least our food is cold.

The street we lived on was a T shaped cul-de-sac. We were at the top of the cul-de-sac, smack bang in the middle looking down the street, a row of terraced house were on the left and right of the entrance to the T junction and a row of terraced houses at the end of the T junction (we lived in these).

I was 8-9 years old, my mother was 25-26, my cousins 11 and 13, grandma wont tell :D, and my baby sister was upstairs asleep in her cot aged (9 months - 1 year old).

None of us talked about it for 10-15 years, until I brought it up after I felt silence about it had been too long, we all remember it and all of us agree it was the most unusual thing we have ever witnessed. This seemed like an object that had its own travel power/control, nothing like reports I've read on fireballs, electric balls etc, and yet nothing like UFO reports I've read. Go figure.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: