Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dundee, Scotland Huge UFO With Windows

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: Winter 1977 or 1978 (?) Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Approach Direction: From west. Departure Direction: Going east. Witness Direction: I was facing east.

Description: I was looking out of my baby-sitters window, she was 8 floors up in multis. When a huge object went overhead. When it was above the opposite multi it looked like it was larger than the whole length of the multi. Now there were 3 courts to every multi, so I would say that would be about 400 feet. There seemed to be a bank of windows to the rear of the craft. I have kept quiet about this, but recently I have been having vivid dreams about it and it's freaking me out!

Color/Shape: Color: Quite dark couldn't make out color.

Shape: I would say circular. Other: Windows at back.

Height & Speed: Very low, wouldn't guess it was much over 200ft above multi. They were 17 storey's high.

TV/Radio/Press: I remember something about an object landing in Douglas going around, but I have not found anything in local papers about it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i just read ur article and wanted to say i was around 10 when i saw the same craft over mid craigie dundee me and my dad saw it just above us and other people where around aswell all looking up at it i remember the windows also, it was gone in seconds never to be seen again..