Sunday, December 30, 2007

Urania, S.A. Australia Disc Shaped Craft And Burns On Body

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: April 1975 Time: 9:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Typical disc shaped.

One night in April 1975 a friend of mine called me and asked if I wanted to go spotlighting for foxes, I said yes and traveled to his farm 10 miles south of Maitland and arrived there about 21:00 after going inside and chatting for a while to my friend Brad, his Mum Pam and another friend Michael I said that I was going outside to get things ready to go spotlighting. As I walked out the back door (facing east) I noticed what I initially thought was a large shooting star coming down from the east and to the south east but, the shooting star stopped dead at about 20 degrees above the horizon and began traveling across the sky towards the east and flashing blue red and white lights.

I yelled to the others to "Come Out Here NOW! Look At This" they came running out and we all stood in the back yard watching as the UFO traversed the horizon.

I got my rifle out of my car and began watching it through the telescopic sight and was amazed to see that it was at a guess 40 meters across and about 20 meters high disc shaped with windows around the edge of the disc and a flashing dome on top made out of what looked like polished aluminum, it looked so close that I had to move the scope to see all of it. Brad went to the car shed to get his binoculars which was further down the yard to the east while Pam, Michael and I took turns watching through the rifle scope. After about 5 minutes Brad came back, he had been watching it through the binoculars and I could see from the porch light that he was as white as a ghost.

The UFO was at this stage around 1000 meters away and traveling towards us. I got scared and was going to have a shot at it but was told off by Pam so I lowered the rifle, as I did the UFO started to retreat and slowly move off to the North towards Maitland, we kept watching as it became just a red flashing light until it was over the eastern side of Maitland where it hovered, 4 other little red lights seemed to enter the (Mother ship) UFO and then the UFO took of in a slight arc to the east into the sky and disappeared in less that a second.

I have since seen many other lights in the sky but none more convincing than the above.

Additional Information:

There is a bit more to that sighting that I did not mention because of space. I will briefly explain.

After the sighting mentioned, I said to Pam (Brad's Mum or Mom as you say over there) that "why weren't you scared ? " she said "Oh I've seen them before they'll be back " I asked her when she had seen them before she said "When we used to live on the other farm" (which incidentally was situated about a kilometer east south east of where we all saw the UFO starting to move towards us) apparently she had gotten up through the night to go to the outside toilet and saw a UFO sitting in the paddock next to the toilet, she really didn't go into much detail about it but did say that the next day she went to the doctor complaining of burns on her face and arms, the doctor told her it was just sun burn.

I suspect that the UFO was looking for her and that I scared them of when I foolishly aimed my loaded .243 at them (which I kind of regret doing) I had even calculated that I should have hit it if I had aimed about 20 feet over the top :>)

After the UFO that the 4 of us say had gone ? I said "well let's go spotlighting guys" to which Michael said "No Way ! " I said "look we won't see it again let's go " so off we went we had shot a few foxes and were on the northern side of Maitland heading north and to our right about 800 meters, and over the tops of the trees we saw it again, I wanted to go and have a good look at it but the other's said "That's it let's go home" which we did I was out voted :>)

The craft was actually 800 meters to our right and just over on the other side of the tops of the tree line of the main bitumen road. We were on a dirt road parrallel to the bitumen road So the craft would have only been about maybe 50 feet off the ground and pacing us, we were doing about 30 Mph.

Thank you to the witness, who is an investigator with AUFORN (Australian UFO Network)

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: