Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pilots Sight UFO At 37000 Feet Over West London, U.K.

Posted: February 21, 2008

Date: October 15, 2007
Time: 2:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Long Black cylindrical object, maybe 5-10m long
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: I'm an airline pilot who was flying back from Mahon in October and noticed this object passing down our right side about 1000ft below us. Myself sitting on the right hand side had a good view of this object for a good 10 seconds. It wasn't an aircraft as at that height it is a legal requirement to have TCAS (traffic collision avoidance system) and shows up on our screens giving range and height info. I reported it to London ATC and they said there
were no reported weather balloons in the area and as I had a good look at it, I was sure it wasn't a balloon. As we were travelling quite quickly, I'm not sure if it was moving or not. My Captain caught a glimpse of it and was equally confused of what it might have been. Can anyone shed any light on this sighting?

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: