Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sippy Downs, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia Triangular Lights

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 17, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Approach Direction: Above Tanawa area. Still position no movement. Departure Direction: Faded in same position as approach. Witness Direction: Facing Tanawa from Sippy Downs, near shopping centre.

Description: It was about 10:15pm on the Wednesday night. My friend had just finished work. He came over for a short chat when I looked into the clouds and saw a bright light through the clouds. I asked my friend what it was and he told me that it looks like a comet. We watched it carefully. It didn't move. It got a slight bit brighter revealing a triangular kind shape made up by lights. it had three lights. We originally thought it was a comet because it had a light trail. But later as we realized it didn't move we decided that it wasn't a comet.

After about 5 to 10 minutes of watching the object it slowly faded in the time frame of about 20 seconds. Later on I had a look on the web to see if there were any reports of comets or anything. There were no reports of expected comets or meteorites. The only thing that I found was a report of a Unidentified Flying Object on the exact same date last year in the same area. I will try and do further research into UFO sightings to review my experience.

Color/Shape: It had three bright white lights in the shape of a triangle with what must have been a main light as a headlight and two tail lights.

Height & Speed: Above the clouds and no movement.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: