Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hinckley, Leicestershire UK A Unknown Strange UFO

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 13, 2007 Time: 10:17 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: South. Witness Direction: South.

Description: I was traveling home from work on the 13/9/07 and I saw a strange object in the sky which appeared static and very low and about the size of a large airplane. The wings of the craft were pointing forwards almost like a "V" shape with colored lights underneath. No sound could be heard but my windows were up so maybe it is feasible that I wouldn't have heard anything.

It was slowly moving towards the M69 at 22.17hrs.

Has anybody witnessed the same object that night?

I have been trying to investigate what type of man made air crafts fit the description but cannot find any. I guess I watched it's movements for about three minutes then it was gone. I'm sure there is nothing odd going on but I'm curious as to whether others have seen this thing.

Color/Shape: The wings of the craft were pointing forwards almost like a "V" shape with colored lights underneath.

Height & Speed: 70 feet speed was hard to estimate - reasonably slow.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: