Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kuantan Pahang Malaysia A Bright Sparkling Oval Shaped Object

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 15, 2007 Time: 10.45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 8 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Oval. Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: We were having a family gathering at my parents house. During that time my daughter, age 9 was playing outside with his brother while I'm having my ciggrate with my brother in-law nearby. Suddenly she cried out loud to me and pointing to the sky because she saw a bright sparkling light moving slowly to our direction from the west side. At first I thought it was a normal plane but on the second thought I believe it was something else since the light did not glimps like the normal plane with a red light.

On top of the orange oval shape flying object have two sparkling light (shine like diamond) with blue and green colour. We keep looking and making a lots of spaculations on that things. Suddenlly it stop just on top of our head for a minute or two. I said it was a UFO and I asked my brother in law to take out his digital camera for a video shoot. The UFO start moving slowly to the north (making a L turn monuvers) very slowly moving away from our sight.

By this time more family members were at the site watching the incident.

A minute later a normal commercial plane passed by exactly at the UFO turning point.

TV/Radio No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: