Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Polgate East Sussex, England Lights

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: July 21, 2007 Time: 11:35 p.m.

Approach Direction: North. Departure Direction: East. Witness Direction: East.

Description: At around 11:20 pm on Saturday the July 21, 2007 I was going to my bed when i looked out my window and saw about 12 strange lights in the sky. I woke my wife and told her to bring the camera. We went outside and watched the lights for about 15 - 20 minutes. They made no sound and slowly moved away to the east going behind a cloud. They did not appear again. We have pictures of the lights and they are not anything I have ever seen before.

Color/Shape: Red round bright.

Height & Speed: 1000.feet don't know speed.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: