Friday, February 8, 2008

Canberra, Australia Suburb: Pearce A Bright Object

Posted: February 8, 2008

Date: July 7, 2007 Time: 8:00-8:15 p.m.

Approach Direction: The object only moved slightly to one side. It did not make any fast or long range movements. Departure Direction: No direction of departure of object. Witness Direction: South West.

Description: I reported a sighting from Canberra Australia a month ago about a bright sphere light. And just previously I witnessed what looked like a extremely bright star or planet or satellite. What puzzles me is that it seemed to switch on an off/dim a number of times and it only moved very slowly to one side. There were no clouds in the sky at the time -this is almost the same description to my other sighting. I'm not sure if what I saw was a UFO or something else. There is a park not far where I live and I walked over there to see if a I could get a better view -which I did and I saw it very clearly. Then at 8:15pm it slowly dimmed again and disappeared.

Color/Shape: It seemed to resemble an extremely bright, clear star.

Height & Speed: Not sure.

TV/Radio/Press: There were no reports in the TV/Radio/press.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: