Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brantham, Manningtree, Essex, UK A Bright Light

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 4, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: North. Departure Direction: East. Witness Direction: South.

Description: A bright light that looked like a bright star was heading toward me in a straight line. It was dark but it's motion was straight but almost seemed that occasionally buffeted by the wind its direction seemed to gradually veer east but without any sudden change of direction. It headed away east and then it was almost as though the light went out and it was gone, it didn't speed off it just wasn't there any more. There are a lot of planes and helicopter traffic in my area but they can all be identified as such by flashing lights and noise but this had neither. It was like nothing I've seen before and I couldn't say what it was or wasn't, I called my son who tried to film it on his phone but without success.

Color/Shape: If it hadn't been moving I would said it was a bright star.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: