Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Near Manchester, UK Disc Shape Object Takes Off From The Ground

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: July 2007 (before 24th July 2007) Time: Daytime sighting.

Location: Near Manchester, UK to the North West towards Leigh from Blackley, Manchester. 15 floors up!

Approach Direction: North. Departure Direction: South. Witness Direction: West.

Description: I saw a large round/oval greeny/white disc shape take off from the ground and fly horizontally about 2 or 3 hundred feet in the air. It was a long way in the distance but seemed to be moving very quickly. It was visible for a few seconds only before disappearing behind a block of high rise flats close to me. It was a strange sight and took me by surprise. I even questioned myself afterwards. Had I seen a UFO? Never have before! I'm 48 years old!

Color/Shape: Green/white round/oval disc (could have been the sun glinting off it?).

Height & Speed: 300 feet. speed unknown but seemed very fast compared to planes I see all the time.

TV/Radio/Press: Wasn't reported as I felt foolish.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: