Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bentleigh, Melbourne, Australia (Meteor Or Bollide)

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 2, 2007 Time: 9:48 p.m.

Approach Direction: From stationary. Departure Direction: Southeast. Witness Direction: East.

Description: My finance and two sons (aged 7 and 10) were walking along our driveway towards our house when a blue glow lit up the area around us, including the sky, which caused me to look up towards the source. It was a stationary object in the sky which appeared to be oval. As soon as I looked towards it, it took off in a south eastern direction at such a speed which no human machine is capable of doing. It left a trail similar in appearance to a vapor trail for approximately a 15 degree arc across the horizon which was bright blue in color. The trail faded gradually over several seconds. The whole event took no more than 5 seconds.

Color/Shape: Could not see the shape clearly as it was inside a brightly glowing haze. From what I could make out, it was like a skinny oval.

Height & Speed: The object lit up and then traveled at such a speed that I have never seen in human machines.

TV/Radio/Press: I have not reported it nor have I heard anything yet, as I just came inside and reported the incident on the internet.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: