Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brisbane, Australia A Disc Shaped Craft

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 12, 2007 Time: 2:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Disc. Weather Conditions: Fine.

Description: At work I can see from the open doors a disc which appeared in the sky. It caught my attention and I had a real good look at it for about 10 seconds before it looped and disappeared over the roof. WOW. It was 2:00pm and a bright sunny day. I thought that anyone outside or driving around would have seen it better than me. So I watched the news that night for sure thinking that a lot of sightings would have been reported. Alas although I am sure others saw it, no word was spread. I got onto a website that night to report it, but it seems that it is never updated, so I have finally reported it here.

I feel very lucky to have witnessed this apart from my mate having no end of fun making fun of me. It's all good. Unless they decide to round us up and eat us. This really was something else! I was at Acacia Ridge on Boundary Road.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: