Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hughenden Queensland, Australia Bright Lights

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 9 or the 11th, 2007 Time: Late night early morning.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1-3 Shape of objects: Bright star like. Weather Conditions: Clear and fine.

Description: Over 3 evenings I saw what I thought were just bright stars, however when resting against the door I realized that they were moving in small jiggered movements, then becoming still for a while and then continuing to move again in jiggered movements. I did ring family living in Charters Towers but they were not able to see what I could see.

TV/Radio an article appeared in the Sunday mail and I decided that I should include my story too.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: