Sunday, February 10, 2008

North Devon, U.K. A Blue - Silver Sphere

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 2, 2007 Time: Approx: 4.30 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I wanted to let the witness know that I received their report and photos. I replied but the email once again came back to me. I do know this is a real report as I have spoken to the person, there has been problems with the witnesses email address for some time now. Anyway, just wanted you to know I received everything and again replied, but my email came back.

Location of Sighting: Back garden at home. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Spheres.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, Although I emailed you about my sighting earlier today, just after it happened in fact. I thought that maybe I should have completed this form. At about 4.30pm today I was in my back garden playing around with a new digital camera my husband bought me a couple days ago. I was looking around for things to photograph and thought I'd take some photos of the birds etc, I had a thought that it would be great if I could see a UFO and take a photo of it (I swear this is true!!) just after I had thought this, I was looking up into the sky and to my absolute amazement I noticed a blue/silver sphere in the sky in an easterly direction. I was amazed I just stood there looking up at it when it seemed to either get bigger or nearer, I then saw a second identical smaller sphere appear to the left of the larger sphere, the smaller sphere hung there for about a minute then disappeared, the larger one stayed there, I was trying to take photos of it. I still haven't got the hang of using the zoom yet and so just kept aiming it and hoping for the best that I'd get a photo of it.

The larger sphere after hanging there for a few minutes then started moving on towards the east at a higher altitude, then disappeared from sight. The whole sighting lasted approx 4 - 5 minutes. I then went back indoors as quickly as I could to email you Brian, next I down-loaded the photos from my camera, which on first inspection seemed that I had not managed to get a picture of what I'd seen, however, on closer inspection I could see that in fact I did get a picture of one of the spheres, later in the evening I was able to actually enlarge the photo and could very clearly see the sphere.

Brian It's me again, look very closely at photo number 2 (almost top centre ! - THERE IT IS ! I just spotted it - I'm so excited, and NO it wasn't dust on my monitor screen, study them closely please.

Thank you to the witness for the report and photos. The photos are copyright 2007 to the owner.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: